Livestreaming Resources for Virtual Speakers & Presenters and Conference Organisers
With the huge impact of CoVid-19 Virus on the Travel, Events and Speaking industries, there has been a MASSIVE upswing in demand for running Virtual Events, Livestreaming, Virtual Presenting and Remote Speaking.
Governments and companies have stopped their employees attending ALL Live events and many live meetings have been cancelled for fear of staff quarantine downtime, infection risk and potential litigation issues. the Future is Virtual & eventually Hybrid Events.
Online Events and Working from Home (WFH) are the new black!
Here are some useful Resources for your Online Presentations & Livestreaming for Virtual conferences and meetings …
Here are a Range of Online Presentation & Virtual Options currently available
- Running Webinars & Online Meetings – Live and Pre-Recorded
- Virtual Conferences with attendee interactivity and virtual exhibitors
- Pre-Recorded Videos from Execs or Presenters unable to attend the online event
- VR & AR Presentations like Ocular
IN FUTURE, when Live events can safely resume, these other options will also be available
- Live Event Streaming
- Hybrid Conference – live and streamed
- Using a Digital Keynote or Virtual Presenter on the Big Event Screen
- A Holographic Telepresence presentation at a live event
LiveStreaming Tools For Virtual & Hybrid Events
Here is some great software to help you livestream your event
- Belive.TV – Streaming live to FB & YT and LI?
- Hopin.to – Live Events platform
- Google Hangouts
- Facebook Live
- Youtube Live
- LinkedIn Live
- Open Broadcaster System (OBS)
- Xsplit Vcam
Useful Links for LiveStreaming Events & Equipment
- Pro AV Express www.proavexpress.com.au
- www.epiphan.com – livestreaming gear
LiveStreaming Experts in Australia
Resources from RedBack Connect Live Streaming
Livestreaming Studios in Australia
Here are some facilities that can help livestream a virtual presenter to a conference
- Fox Studios Australia Sydney www.foxstudiosaustralia.com
- Melbourne Medialight Studios www.medialightstudios.com.au
- Canberra Newcast Studios Canberra www.newcast.com.au
- Corpcast Productions www.corpcast.com.au
- Dale Beaumont Business Blueprint Studio in Sydney NSW
- Todd Hutchinson Studio in Perth
Livestream MC or Hybrid Event HOST
You’ll may need a Virtual MC or Virtual host for best results when livestreaming your event
- Warwick Merry is the best in Australia – www.warwickmerry.com
- Some great tips and ideas here…
BEST Platforms & Software For Virtual Presentations And Online Webinars
There are many platforms and here are the most popular Virtual and Online Presentation Software used by Presenters and Speakers
- MS Teams, MS Stream or Yammer
- Adobe Connect
- Cisco 360
- Ring Central
Holographic Telepresence for Lifestyle Presenters On Conference Stage
Holographic Telepresence has been around for many years but has been expensive. We saw it demonstrated at NSA USA Speakers Convention and at MEA Meetings and Events Australia Conference.
Some celebrity speakers and CEOs have delivered International presentations and simultaneous announcements around the world…..
- https://www.arhtmedia.com/ and Dorier Humagram
A NEW ERA – The Financial Impact of the Virus on Conferences
One of the biggest benefits of any conference is the face to face networking, For many organisers the exhibitor fees and sponsorship dollars are essential to run a conference.
Running Virtual Events or Hybrid Events can be good for content distribution and data collection but many organisations will need to come up with other financial solutions to adjust for Loss of Sponsorship and Exhibitor Fees and Loss of Ticket Sale.
Already several new programs are being trialled for virtual trade shows and expos. (watch this space!)
Copyright & Licensing considerations for Speakers doing Virtual Events, Livestreaming & Webcasting
- Many speakers wish to control their I.P. and do NOT wish to be recorded or distributed online.
- Most speaker bureau contracts will stipulate that their Speakers are NOT to be recorded.
- Please seek permission before broadcasting your Conference Online as a Hybrid Event
- 2020 Best Virtual TALENT & Presenters for Online Events & Virtual Conferences
- 2020 Hot Webinar TOPICS During The Corona Crisis
- 2020 Guide To Australian Conference Speaker FEES (updated for Corona Crisis)
- BEST Online Presentation TIPS & Ideas for Virtual Presenters
- Biggest MISTAKES made during an Online Presentation or Webinar
- BEST RESOURCES & Strategies for Speakers & Presenters during the Co-Vid19 Corona Crisis
We all have OPTIONS, Let’s see what we can do to get through this together.
This Blog is provided as a service to all my colleagues in the Speaking, Events and Conference industries. Please contact me if you wish to have any alterations or additions.
ABOUT David Staughton CSP & Big Hat
David “Big Dave” Staughton is an Award-winning Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) with over 15 years of professional speaking & consulting experience. He is a past board member of Professional Speakers Australia and an advisor to a large Australian speakers bureau.
Big Hat Professional Services provides Online Workshops, Webinars and Coaching on Business Strategy, Sales and Service using Certified Speakers and Trainers.
NEED HELP ? – NEXT STEPS
- Would you like to discuss your presenting or speaking business?
- Would you like to discuss your plans for an upcoming conference or online event?
- Maybe an online consultation to discuss a challenging issue?
Book a “1 on 1” Session with Dave for an Online Meeting
If you would like to read more NEW BLOGS for growing your business or more information about the speaking & conference industry please sign up to the e-newsletter or connect with me here on LINKEDIN or FACEBOOK
You can also download some of the FREE E-BOOKS available here.
If you would just like a chat or have any suggestions for this website please call David on 0408375100 or contact us
www.presentationskillsacademy.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved