Kevin Kosky Background
Kevin operated a Melbourne-based event promotion business for over 20 years. As a successful event promoter and owner of a booking agency for musical entertainers, he really knows how to fill a room. The business has since grown to international status and Kevin’s clients included P & O Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, The Hilton Hotel and The Raffles chain.
For decades Kevin thrived in the highly competitive music industry. As a result he knows that building rapport over the telephone and web is a vital part of winning sales. Kevin Kosky attributes his personal business success to mastering the art of ‘telephone rapport’.
Kevin now works with progressive organisations and groups to improve their results with phone skills training courses and coaching sessions for managers and staff.
He also holds a nationally recognised award for public speaking. Further, he is an active member of Professional Speakers Australia.
Kevin’s Training Career
Kevin Kosky gained a number of qualifications which he has also taught. He holds the following qualifications:
- Diploma of Business (Kangan Institute 2011)
- Certificate 4 Business (Kangan Institute 2010)
- Certificate 4 in Workplace Training and Assessment (Kangan Institute 2009)
- Certicate 4 in Training and Education TAE (Kangan institute 2010)
- Certificate 1 in Prevocational Training (Kangan Institute 2012)
Kevin worked with a number of training organisations including: Kangan Institute, Futurum Australia, Training Results Group, and The CAE (Centre for Adult Education). He delivered nationally accredited business qualifications, and employment skills programs. He later moved into corporate training, working onsite with many companies including: Jeanswest, Matchworks Recruitment, NHP, HPM Legrand, Clipsal and NBNCO.
Kevin has particular hospitality experience, training staff and management teams with clients such as the: Hard Rock Café, The Australian Hotels Association, Leonda Receptions and The Spirit of Tasmania.
- Served as the national president of the Australian Entertainers Agents Association for 7 years (2007-2013)
- Nationally recognised Toastmaster Public Speaking award 2007
- Achieved ‘Member ‘ level designation National Speakers Association of Australia 2012
For more detailed information visit www.kevinkosky.com
Kevin Kosky’s Highly Interactive Training Sessions
Kevin provides Presentation Skills Training to Groups and Presentation Coaching to Individuals too.
He has the unique ability to develop confidence and pricing confidence in his participants
Kevin also provides Sales confidence training for Eldred Hospitality