BEST Resources and Webinars for Speakers & Presenters in the Age of Corona Virus – Co-Vid19
The spread of the Corona Virus Co-Vid19 has decimated the Speaking Industry and the Conference, Events, Hotel and Travel industries around the world.
Here are some strategies that may help….
BEST Corona Virus Strategies for Speakers
- BE CALM – Adopt a calm and caring mindset – Be a better leader & parent in these tough times
- ADD MORE VALUE – Practice Tight Money Management – Secure your income & future earnings – find some things you can do that add value
- SECURE CASHFLOW – Watch your Cashflow – collect your outstanding debts, avoid extending credit, see if you can get credit from the taxman & bank and access any Government Grants or Subsidies available
- CUT YOUR COSTS – Expense reduction strategies – review and cut your expenses and outgoings ASAP – What can you trim? Downsize?
- REDUCE STAFF – Staff reduction options – standing down, reducing days & working from home options
- HELP OTHERS – Make a difference to your community – Help out others & be a humanitarian – R U Ok?
- GET SUPPLIES – Securing your supplies and supply chain – what do you need to work?
- DEVELOP SKILLS – Consider your future marketing options and improve your Skills and Content Creation activities during the lockdown & post crisis downturn
- PIVOT – Find future sales opportunities – find your NEW market focus and prepare for post Corona Opportunities
New Skillsets for Speakers & Specialists To Develop during the Corona Virus Lockdown
- Virtual presenting & MC skills
- Online Presentation skills
- Video Making and Editing skills
- Video Sales Skills – Via Online Meetings
- Livestreaming Events skills
- Speaking Voice Enhancement – get a Voice Coach
- Content Creation – Video and Copywriting Skills
- Marketing Skills – SEO, Website, Collateral, New Topics
- Speaking Skills – improve your Stagecraft, Humour and Voice
- How to present at Hybrid Events – running Live & Virtual Events combined
Experts that can Help you PIVOT your Business
These Experts can help develop your new skillset for a post-Corona Virus marketplace of hybrid events
- Warwick Merry CSP – Presenting Powerfully Online
- Donna McGeorge – Working from Home Expert
- Jane Anderson – Content Creation Expert
- Louise Ledbrook – prosmart.com.au
- Roger Courville USA – The Virtual Presenter
WEBINARS & RESOURCES for Speakers and the Speaking Industry during CoVid19 Crisis
Here are some great resources ….
Barry Banther, CSP:
Jay Baer, CSP, CPAE:
Randy Gage, CPAE:
WEBINAR on Coronavirus impact on Speakers (Speaker U) – James Taylor Speaker U, Fredrik Haren of ProfessionalSpeaking.com, Saana Azzam of MENA Speakers Bureau, Maria Franzoni of MFL.Global Speakers Bureau and Jane Atkinson of SpeakerLauncher.com
STREAMYARD Presentation on Corona Virus Advice from Top Speaker Coaches by David Newman, Lois Creamer, Steve Lowell, Jane Atkinson
WEBINAR – Remote Speaking – Earn More Non-Aeroplane Money – By Roger Courville, Alan Stevens, et al
WEBINAR – Using Online Summits to grow your speaking Business – James Taylor
PCO & Events Industry & CoVid 19
Dealing with Postponing Events
CoVid and the Events Industry
- 2020 Best Virtual TALENT & Presenters for Online Events & Virtual Conferences
- 2020 Hot Webinar TOPICS During The Corona Crisis
- 2020 Guide To Australian Conference Speaker FEES (updated for Corona Crisis)
- BEST Online Presentation TIPS & Ideas for Virtual Presenters
- Biggest MISTAKES made during an Online Presentation or Webinar
- LIVESTREAMING Resources for Virtual Conferences & Meetings during the Corona Crisis
This blog is a service to my speaker colleagues and the speaking industry. I will continue to add useful resources. More ideas welcome!