Who Are The TOP Speakers Bureaus & Talent Managers In Australia & NZ?
by David Staughton CSP CCEO, Keynote Speaker on Business Growth in Tough Times and Expert on Small Business
- Need a Speakers Bureau Consultant to help find hot & new talent for your conference or event?
- Want to enquire about a big name celebrity or ‘hard to get’ expert to headline your event?
- Are you a speaker who wants to get more Bureau gigs from Speakers Bureaus?
Here you’ll find an overview of Speakers Bureaus and Talent Managers
Australia has some of the best Speakers Bureaus and Talent Managers in the world. They offer their clients and talented speakers exceptional service and help finding the right talent for events and the right events for their talent.
As a professional speaker since 2006 and occasional conference organiser, my speaking colleagues and I have worked with many of the leading speakers bureaus and talent managers listed below. They are AWESOME!
What does a Speakers Bureau offer?
Speakers Bureaus offer the BEST professional speakers, artists and specialist talent for organisers of conferences, meetings and conventions.
Speaker Bureau consultants can help you book the best speakers, celebrities, acts, MCs, comedians and bands for your next event.
A top speakers bureau consultant typically takes a brief on what you are looking for and has curated a selection of the “best selling” talent, recently found “hot and new” great talent or can help you with getting the “best value” speaker for your local event.
The Speaker Bureau also helps you manage the talent professionally with a contract and can help ensure that they behave professionally, A Bureau will help you reduce your effort and risks when working with a speaker.
What do Talent Managers offer?
Talent Managers manage the development and careers of a select and exclusive collection of talent. They help their talented speakers, acts and specialists get more work & run their business better.
Talent Managers help them with development & marketing and can promote them to bureaus, corporate, media & clients. Some talent managers also help run their calendar or bookings diary and manage their travel, contracts and finances too.
AUSTRALIA’S BEST SPEAKER BUREAUS
Speakers Bureaus have been operating in Australia for around 35 years, when the conference & meeting market really took off in the early 1980’s.
Over 400,000 business events are held every year in Australia so the marketplace for professional speakers and talent is HUGE.
The best Speakers Bureau will be the one that is well connected and is the best FIT for you, where you can build a great relationship with bureau consultant and may also be geographically convenient and have knowledge of the best LOCAL speakers too.
The TOP Speakers Bureaus in Australia/NZ
- SAXTON & CELEBRITY SPEAKERS NZ – Anne Jamison CEO & 20+ Consultants around Australasia & NZ
- ICMI Speakers & Entertainers – Barry Markoff & 16 Consultants around Australia & NZ
- GREAT EXPECTATION Speakers & Trainers – Marg Booth (Qld)
- CELEBRITY SPEAKERS – David Maher MD and many consultants across Australia
- CLAXTON Speakers International – Deborah Claxton
- SUCCESSFUL SPEAKERS – Suzie Isak
- KEYNOTE ENTERTAINMENT – Leanne Lamb & Justin McNeany (Vic)
- OVATIONS! – Leanne Christie (NSW and Qld)
- RENEGADE MANAGEMENT – Jacqui Bridson
- The FORDHAM Agency – Major Celebrity Speakers Bureau
- PLATINUM SPEAKERS – Jason Kidger and Helen
- INSPIRE SPEAKERS – Keith Harwood
- ENCORE SPEAKERS – Michael Arnot
- ENHANCENTERTAINMENT – Alison Clarke
- SPEAKERS SOLUTIONS – Adrian Lyssenkoff
- AUSTRALIAN SPEAKERS BUREAU in Sydney
International Association of Speakers Bureaus
Many Speaker Bureaus also belong to their own professional association – the International Association of Speakers Bureaus (IASB) – their website is FULL of useful information for bureau consultants and talented specialists.
AUSTRALIA’S BEST TALENT MANAGERS & TALENT AGENCIES
Representing Talent, Artists & Specialists like Bands, Entertainers, Comedians and Speakers.
Here are some of the TOP Talent Managers & Entertainment Agencies in Australia
- ODE SPEAKER MANAGEMENT – Leanne Christie
- LEADING VOICE SPEAKER MANAGEMENT – Carson White
- TOKEN ARTISTS MANAGEMENT – Kevin Whyte – specialises in Comedians
- The FORDHAM Agency – Top Celebrity Management Company
- ENCORE SPEAKERS AGENT – QLD/UK – Michael Arnot
- SPEAKING OUT – An agency devoted to speakers on social change, justice and diversity
- AUSSIE SPEAKERS USA – Terry Burgan SYD
- BANDSHOP and COMEDYSHOP – Peter Kemelfield – for Bands & Comedians
- INSTINCT Events & Entertainment
- WESTSIDE TALENT AGENCY
- A-LIST – Comedians
- UPTEMPO – Band Agency
- AUSTRALIAN ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES- AES
- SOLUTION ENTERTAINMENT
ONLINE SPEAKER DIRECTORY & TALENT PROVIDERS
You can also find online speaker directories and agencies ….
- E-SPEAKERS – Joe Heaps (worldwide directory of speakers)
- BOOK SPEAKERS DIRECT – GM Gerry Morris
- PICKSTAR – Sports Stars online
- SPEAKER HUB – US Website listing Australian Speakers
Other BLOGS on Speaker Bureaus
- How you can get More Bureau Bookings from Speakers Bureaus
- Advantages of being an EXCLUSIVE SPEAKER with a Speakers Bureau
ABOUT David Staughton CSP & BIG HAT
David “Big Dave” Staughton is an Award-winning Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) with over 15 years of professional speaking & consulting experience. He is a past board member of Professional Speakers Australia and an advisor to a large Australian speakers bureau.
Big Hat Professional Services provides Workshops, Webinars and Training on Sales, Service & Strategy using Certified Speakers and Trainers.
Dave’s most popular SPEAKING TOPICS cover Strategy, Service & Sales and Leadership & Teamwork for small business.
He is also a successful serial entrepreneur and an expert on Growing Small Businesses & Groups of Small Businesses.
Dave can offer….
- Conference Speaking & Workshops
- Master of Ceremonies
- Complete Conference Package
- Mentoring & Masterminds
- Business Growth Consulting & Advisory
If you would like to see more NEW BLOGS for growing your business or more information about the speaking & conference industry please sign up to the e-newsletter or connect with me on LINKEDIN.
- Read BLOGS FOR CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
- Read BLOGS ABOUT SMALL BUSINESS
- Read BLOGS FOR PROFESSIONAL SPEAKERS
You can also download some of the FREE E-BOOKS available here.
NEXT STEPS WITH DAVE
- Would you like to discuss your plans for an upcoming conference or event?
- Maybe an online consultation to discuss a challenging Business issue?
Book a “1 on 1” Session with Dave for an Online Meeting about your Business or upcoming Conference
If you would just like a chat or have any suggestions for this website please call David on 0408375100 or contact us
www.presentationskillsacademy.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved