Who are the Best NZ Presenters for Online Events and Conferences in New Zealand
- Are you organising and event or conference in New Zealand?
- Need an amazing conference speaker based in New Zealand?
- Would you like save on travel costs and hire an Awesome local Kiwi Speaker, Bro?
New Zealand is an AWESOME place to run your next conference or convention.
If you are organising your conference in New Zealand it’s always a great idea to include some local speakers for that highly memorable “Kiwi Flavour”. There is nothing better than hearing the top NZ Presenters & Keynote Speakers!
It’s also the SUSTAINABLE thing to do (only a car trip or shorter flight away) and might save you a few dollars compared to bringing a speaker over from Australia or the USA.
Whether you are having your conference or event in the most popular conference locations like Auckland, Queenstown, Wellington or Christchurch here are my suggestions for the MUST SEE New Zealand Speakers to consider adding to your Kiwi conference line-up.
THE BEST NEW ZEALAND PRESENTERS
BEST Motivational Conference Speakers in New Zealand
These are my Top 10 “MUST SEE” inspirational NZ Presenters and Keynote Speakers based in New Zealand
- Tony Christensen – Inspirational Survivor Story – “one of the best”
- Cam Calkoen – Inspirational Speaker on opportunity and overcoming life challenges
- Ngahi Bidois – Amazing Maori Speaker known as “The Face of New Zealand”
- Mike Tamaki – Maori speaker and Tour Host
- Kevin Biggar – Inspirational Explorer and Adventurer
- Mike Allsop – Inspirational Adventurer and Pilot – Amazing survival story
- William Pike – Adventurer
- John Anderson – an emotional and amazing story from the founder of CONTIKI
- Michael Hill or Emma Hill – from the Michael Hill Jewellery Empire
- Billy Graham – best loved motivator and fitness fanatic – “the skipping guy”
BEST of the National Speakers Association of New Zealand (NSANZ)
- Terry Williams – “2 Dangerous Things a Year” – Get Unstuck and Change Fit
- Allison Mooney – Personality Expert – Three Times Awarded ‘NZ Speaker of the Year’
- Glen Sharkey – Teamwork and Performance – Voted Educator of the Year
- John Shackleton – Mindfulness, Stress and Performance Expert. Sports Psychologist.
- Debbie Mayo-Smith – Tech tips and Productivity
- Darren Pratley – NZ Sales Expert
- Greg Ward – NZ Master of Ceremonies – Teams, presentations and motivation
OTHER GREAT NZ PRESENTERS
- Local Politicians like Sir John Key are also a consideration as are
- NZ Sports Celebrities like Dave Currie, Sir Richard Hadlee, Steve Gurney or Graham Henry.
To book a KIWI keynote speaker contact your friendly local Speakers Bureau
ABOUT David Staughton CSP & BIG HAT
David “Big Dave” Staughton is an Award-winning Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) with over 15 years of professional speaking & consulting experience. He is a past board member of Professional Speakers Australia and an advisor to a large Australian speakers bureau.
Big Hat Professional Services provides Online Workshops, Webinars and Coaching on Business Strategy, Sales and Service using Certified Speakers and Trainers.
NEED HELP ? – NEXT STEPS
- Would you like to discuss your presenting or speaking business?
- Would you like to discuss your plans for an upcoming conference or online event?
- Maybe an online consultation to discuss a challenging issue?
Book a “1 on 1” Session with Dave for an Online Meeting
If you would like to read more NEW BLOGS for growing your business or more information about the speaking & conference industry please sign up to the e-newsletter or connect with me here on LINKEDIN or FACEBOOK
You can also download some of the FREE E-BOOKS available here.
If you would just like a chat or have any suggestions for this website please call David on 0408375100 or contact us
www.presentationskillsacademy.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved