Who are the Best NZ Presenters for Online Events and Conferences in New Zealand
- Are you organising an event or conference in New Zealand?
- Need an amazing conference speaker based in New Zealand?
- Would you like to save on travel costs and hire an Awesome local Kiwi Speaker, Bro?
New Zealand is an AWESOME place to run your next conference or convention.
If you are organising your conference in New Zealand it’s always a great idea to include some local speakers for that highly memorable “Kiwi Flavour”. There is nothing better than hearing the top NZ Presenters & Keynote Speakers! It’s also the SUSTAINABLE thing to do (only a car trip or shorter flight away) and might save you a few dollars compared to bringing a speaker over from Australia or the USA.
Whether you are having your conference or event in the most popular conference locations like Auckland, Queenstown, Wellington or Christchurch here is my suggestions for the MUST SEE New Zealand Speakers to consider adding to your Kiwi conference line-up.
THE BEST NEW ZEALAND PRESENTERS
BEST Motivational Conference Speakers in New Zealand
These are my Top 10 “MUST SEE” inspirational NZ Presenters and Keynote Speakers based in New Zealand
- Tony Christensen – Inspirational Survivor Story – “one of the best”
- Cam Calkoen – Inspirational Speaker on opportunity and overcoming life challenges
- Ngahi Bidois – Amazing Maori Speaker known as “The Face of New Zealand”
- Mike Tamaki – Maori speaker and Tour Host
- Kevin Biggar – Inspirational Explorer and Adventurer
- Sacha Coburn – Inside-Out Leadership
- Mike Allsop – Inspirational Adventurer and Pilot – Amazing survival story
- William Pike – Adventurer
- Amy Scott – Communication Expert
- Lisa O’Neill – Energiser, Engaging and Funny
- John Anderson – an emotional and amazing story from the founder of CONTIKI
- Michael Hill or Emma Hill – from the Michael Hill Jewellery Empire
- Billy Graham – best-loved motivator and fitness fanatic – “the skipping guy”
BEST of the National Speakers Association of New Zealand (NSANZ)
- Terry Williams – “2 Dangerous Things a Year” – Get Unstuck and Change Fit
- Allison Mooney – Personality Expert – Three Times Awarded ‘NZ Speaker of the Year’
- Glen Sharkey – Teamwork and Performance – Voted Educator of the Year
- John Shackleton – Mindfulness, Stress and Performance Expert. Sports Psychologist.
- Debbie Mayo-Smith – Tech tips and Productivity
- Darren Pratley – NZ Sales Expert
- Greg Ward – NZ Master of Ceremonies – Teams, presentations and motivation
OTHER GREAT NZ PRESENTERS
- Local Politicians like Sir John Key are also a consideration as are
- NZ Sports Celebrities like Dave Currie, Sir Richard Hadlee, Steve Gurney or Graham Henry.
To book a KIWI keynote speaker contact your friendly local Speakers Bureau