Who are the Best Innovation Experts & Creativity Speakers ? – TOP Innovation Resources
Innovation and creativity are critical skills for the future. Innovation experts can help you become more innovative and solve more problems. The ability to develop solutions for a fast transforming and ever-changing world is a must-know skill for every individual, business and organisation. Australia has been very innovative with early inventions like the Hills rotary hoist, the Victa mower and the Eagle Boys double-decker pizza box just to name a few. All of these are on display at IP Australia in Canberra.
This page is dedicated to the top creatives and leading innovators in Australia.
So who are the Best Innovation Experts in Australia?
TOP AUSTRALIAN INNOVATION EXPERTS & CREATIVITY SPEAKERS
- Adam Ferrier NSW Thinkerbell Creative Thinker & speaker
- David Chiem NSW Mind Champs Entrepreneur, Thought Leader, & CEO
- Dr Bruce McCabe NSW S2 Intelligence Pty Ltd Futurist, writer and international keynote speaker
- Justin Baird NSW Head Of Technology, Asia Pacific at Imagination
- Nigel Collin NSW Nigel Collin Maestro of ‘The Game of Inches’, Founder, Ingenious Oz Project
- Nils Vesk NSW Ideas With Legs – Innovation Keynote speaker, Future trends Keynote speaker, Innovation consultant
- Jonathan Holloway VIC Artistic Genius and Giant Thinker. Director of Festivals and Events
- Rebecca Lazenby NSW Paragrafix Executive Visioning Strategist at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Ashton Bishop NSW Hellostepchange Brilliant Creative Strategy
- Andrew Campbell QLD neuaudio Speaker, teacher, manager, philanthropist and innovator
- Dr Amantha Imber Vic inventium Founder, Inventium, Innovation + Productivity Speaker, AFR 100 Women of Influence, Host, How I Work podcast
- Charlotte Rush Vic inventium Innovation, Creative thinking, Facilitation, Idea generation, Change, Growth, Productivity, Focus, and Adapt
- Andrew Horsfield Vic Power your performance, Amplify your impact, Get the job done
- Cyan Ta Eed Vic Milkshake Founder of Milkshake.app, Hey Tiger, Envato & New Day Box
- Gus Balbontin Vic Roshambo Creativity and Innovation Speaker
- Jason Clarke Vic Mindworker Celebrated author, adventurer, gold medal Olympian and popular TV chef
- Mykel Dixon Vic Creativity Guru and Innovative Teams Expert through experiences
- Jason Fox Vic Bestselling author, leadership advisor & rogue wizard/philosopher. Specialising in Pioneering Leadership & Motivation Design
- Jess Amy Gee Vic Think in Colour Director, Graphic Recorder, Trainer at Think in Colour; President at Graphic Recorders Australia; Board Member at IFVP
- Tanya De Jong Vic Creative Universe Entrepreneur, Speaker, Soprano at Creative Universe, Creativity Australia, Mind Medicine Australia & Creative Innovation
- Lynne Cazaly Vic Cazaly Communications Better Ways of Thinking & Working, Expert in Adaptability & Sensemaking, 6 x Author, Speaker, now Virtual & Online
- Roger Lasalle Vic La Salle Matrix Thinking Expert in Innovation Training – Opportunity Capture and Technology Commercialisation worldwide
- Dr Alan Finkel AO ACT Australia’s Chief Scientist – An entrepreneur, engineer, neuroscientist and educator
TOP INNOVATION CONSULTING & TRAINING COMPANIES IN AUSTRALIA
- NSW Market Intelligence B2B market research, Industrial market research, customer satisfaction, benchmarking, engagement and loyalty research (incl. NPS)
- NSW Central lnnovation Architectural design solutions, innovation, CAD design, and technology partner
- NSW Phuel Learning Design and Delivery, Conference and Offsite Facilitation, Innovation – Change – Resilience – Profiling, and Behavioural and Technology based Simulations
- NSW Coredata Global behavioural and strategic insight, Business intelligence, Market analysis, research, In-depth analysis, Commercial foresight
- Tas Artibus Education Management
- VIC Innovation Training – Roger Lasalle La Salle Matrix Thinking – Opportunity Capture and Technology Commercialisation worldwide
- VIC Orange Squid Growth, Growth Strategy, Strategy, Transformation, and Innovation
- VIC G2 Innovation Design Thinking, Innovation Training, Design Sprints, Transformation, Developing Innovative Ways of Working, and Employee Experience
- VIC inventium Innovation, Creative thinking, Facilitation, Idea generation, Change, Growth, Productivity, Focus, and Adapt
- WA Applied Innovation Performance Mastery, Innovation and Creativity, Customer Service, High Performing Culture
WORLD’S BEST INNOVATION EXPERTS & CREATIVITY SPEAKERS
- Cyril Kortleven Belgium Global professional & TEDx speaker on Innovation and Creativity
- Jeremy Gutsche Canada Trend Hunter Expert in Creativity, Innovation, Management and Artificial Intelligence
- Stu Lloyd Hong Kong Hotheads Innovation Cutting-edge creativity and innovation training courses
- Fredrik Haren Singapore Global Speaker and Creativity Expert
- Saul Dobney South Wales Dobney market research, business-to-business research, web surveys
- James Taylor UK SpeakersU Keynote Speaker on Business Creativity, Innovation and Artificial Intelligence
- Richard Foulkes UK The Paradise Experiment Experimenter
- Daniel Levine USA Avant-Guide Institute Trends Analyst, Online & Live Trends Presenter
BEST INNOVATION CONSULTING COMPANIES WORLDWIDE
- Finland Viima Innovation management, Idea management, Software as a Service, Open Innovation, Online co-creation, and Employee Engagement – Innovation Tool
- UK GlobalWebIndex Digital Media Consumption, Audience Profiling, Research and Trends, and Consumer Insights
- UK b2b International opportunity within a new market, assess your new or existing product/service portfolio, improve your customer experience, or reposition your brand
- USA Netmind Business Agility, Digital Innovation, Digital Transformation, Change Management, LEGO Serious Play, Management 3.0, IIBA, PMI, SAFe, Design Thinking, and IC Agile
- USA New and Improved New & Improved, Become a powerhouse of innovation
- USA Sis international Competitive Intelligence
- USA Crayon.co marketing and competitive intelligence
- M Brain – Market Intelligence, Monitoring Services, Strategic Analysis & Advisory, Social Media monitoring, Intelligence Software, and Intelligence Best Practices
- Innovation in Practice new product development, innovation, technique, creativity, inventors, brainstorming, ideation, business innovation
- Board of Innovation new business models, trends, innovation consulting, monetization, service innovation, ideation workshops, design thinking, innovation transformation, and design thinking
- Europe Strategyzer Innovation, Business Tools, Online Learning, Masterclasses, Innovation Platform, Books, Management, Strategy, and Innovation Metrics
INNOVATION EXPERTS AROUND THE WORLD
- Clayton Christensen
- Larry Keeley
- Ed Catmull
- Peter Thiel
BEST BOOKS ON INNOVATION
- The Innovator’s Dilemma by Harvard professor Clayton Christensen disruptive innovation.
- The Innovator’s Solution by Clayton Christensen et al
- Competing Against Luck: The Story of Innovation & Customer Choice by Clayton M. Christensen.
- The Innovator’s Guide to Growth by Scott D. Anthony, Mark Johnson, Joseph V. Sinfield and Elizabeth J. Altman.
- Ten Types of Innovation by Larry Keeley, co-founder of innovation consultancy Doblin.
- The Innovation Manager’s Handbook Volume 1 & 2 by Steve Glaveski.
- The Ten Faces of Innovation by Tom Kelley.
Books that were Early Classics on Innovation
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship by Peter Drucker.
- Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey Moore. Tech Adoption Lifecycle
- Diffusion of Innovations – Everett M. Rogers
Books on Creativity & Being Creative
- Creativity, Inc: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration – Ed Catmull (Pixar) and Amy Wallace
- Originals by Adam Grant, a Wharton professor of organizational psychology,
- Thinkertoys by Michael Michalko. – techniques to boost creativity
- The Creative Mind: Myths and Mechanisms by Margaret A. Boden.
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal.
- Human-Centered Design Toolkit by IDEO.
- Monetizing Innovation: How Smart Companies Design the Product Around the Price – Madhavan Ramanujam, Georg Tacke
- Subject To Change: Creating Great Products & Services for an Uncertain World – Peter Merholz, Todd Wilkens, Brandon Schauer, David Verba
Books on Start-up Innovation & Lean Startup
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries.
- Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works by Ash Maurya
- Reality Bites by Guy Kawasaki
- The Startup Owner’s Manual: The Step-by-Step Guide for Building a Great Company by Steve Blank.
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel. VC and Paypal founder
- Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares. Works by Ash Maurya.
- Lean Enterprise: How High-Performance Organizations Innovate at Scale – Jez Humble, Joanne Molesky, Barry O’Reilly
Books On Innovative Strategy
- Playing to Win by A.G. Lafley
- Good to Great by Jim Collins.
- Good Strategy/Bad Strategy by Richard Rumelt
- Transforming NOKIA by Risto Siilasmaa
- The Curve Ahead: Discovering the Path to Unlimited Growth by Dave Power.
- Blue Ocean Strategy by INSEAD professors W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne,
Books On Implementing Innovation – Developing an Innovative Culture
- Making Ideas Happen: Overcoming the Obstacles Between Vision and Reality – Scott Belsky
- High Output Management by Andy Grove
- Only the Paranoid Survive by Andy Grove from Intel
- BOLD by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler – go big and impact the world
- From Impossible to Inevitable – for IT Businesses
- Loonshots by Safi Bahcall
- Blitzscaling by Reid Hoffman, the co-founder of LinkedIn
- Extreme Ownership – Jocko Willink and Leif Babin from the U.S. Navy Seals
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday’s
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
Here are some similar Hot Conference TOPICS related To Innovation & Creativity
- Better Decision Making
- Design Thinking
- Thinking Fast and Slow
- Business Model Canvas
- Visual Thinking
- Graphic Thinking
OTHER USEFUL RESOURCES
Make sure you celebrate UN World Creativity & Innovation Week in APRIL every year!
ABOUT David Staughton CSP & Big Hat
David “Big Dave” Staughton is an Award-winning Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) with over 15 years of professional speaking & consulting experience. He is a past board member of Professional Speakers Australia and an advisor to a large Australian speakers bureau.
Big Hat Professional Services provides Workshops, Webinars and Online Training on Sales, Service & Strategy.
The Presentation Skills Academy offers mentoring & skills development for presenters and speakers. Virtual Presentation Skills training and advice on Branding, Positioning, Content Strategy and Webmarketing/SEO.
- Virtual Speaking, Webinars & Online Workshops
- Virtual Host & Online Master of Ceremonies
- Mentoring & Coaching for Experts, Specialists & Speakers
- Complete Content Conference Package
- Business Growth Consulting & Advisory
NEXT STEPS WITH DAVE
- Would you like to discuss your plans for becoming a better presenter?
- Would you like to discuss your plans for an upcoming conference or event?
- Maybe an online consultation to discuss a challenging issue?
Book a “1 on 1” Session with Dave for an Online Zoom Meeting
If you would just like a quick chat or have any suggestions for this website please call David on 0408375100 or contact us
www.presentationskillsacademy.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved