WHO are the TOP CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Speakers, Presenters & Trainers in Australia?
by David Staughton CSP CCEO, Keynote Speaker on Business Growth & ‘Growth Habits’ and Expert on Small Business
- Need a Conference Speaker to help create a customer-centric culture?
- Want to improve your customer service & experience with some Training?
- Would you like better Systems and Processes to measure & improve your customer service levels ?
I am a HUGE FAN of Customer Service.
My life and business was completely changed in the early 1990’s when I attended my first ever one day workshop on customer service.
It was run by a training group called “Aussie Host”. The Aussie Host trainer explained that friendly, smiley staff & service attracts customers and then they “come back and tell others” – this was truly an “AHA MOMENT” in my life.
Aussie Host was a basic frontline customer service program based on the successful “Canada Host”. The Canada Host training had been successful training tourism operators before the influx of tourists for the Canadian Olympics..
Since then I have seen and experienced MANY great customer service programs and speakers.
The message of Customer Service is TIMELESS and needs to be repeated and heard in different ways.
Customer Service is a fairly simple concept, but sometimes gets forgotten when things are going really well. In these turbulent times, many businesses are refocussing back on their core customers and delivering a great customer experience.
It is absolutely CRITICAL in a competitive marketplace to offer and deliver a great customer experience.
How can you improve and deliver AMAZING Customer Service?
You might know your customers as clients, guests, members, patrons, patients, VIPs or a variety of other names. They are ALL Customers and they all have high expectations!
Various Customer Service Speakers advocate Measuring and Managing “Gaps” and “Expectations” in Service Delivery.
Surprising and Delighting Customers and Adding more WOW! is also popular – Thanks to Doug Malouf and marketing guru Winston Marsh.
Adopting a Customer Service Mindset also helps – Things such as kindness, gratitude, empathy & positivity.
Training your team on “dealing with difficult situations” and “Customer Service Recovery” can also be very helpful in delivering amazing experiences. Hat tip to speaker Scott Dutton and his EQ & conflict intelligence training.
Customer Service has many names (pick one!)
Customer Service also comes in many other varieties and flavours – from Human Experience (HX, H2H) and Customer Experience (CX) to Customer Loyalty, Customer Appreciation & Customer Satisfaction, Customer Excellence, Service Design and Customer Centricity and more!
Modern high tech versions of Customer Service for web/digital include User Experience (UX), Digital Customer Experience (DCX) and even ‘reducing Friction and Cart Abandonment’.
The BEST Customer Experience speakers and experts….
There are Customer Experience speakers, systems and trainers that SPECIALISE in every different industry like Retail, Hospitality, Medical/Dental, Schools, Professional Services, Industrial, Call Centres, Government and many more.
Customer Experience Speakers Famous For Inspirational Customer Stories
Australian Speakers famous for telling an inspirational story that inspires better customer service are
- Jonathan Holloway – Inspirational Artistic Director of Experiences
- Peter Merrett – The House of Wonderful
- Tom O’Toole – Founder of The Beechworth Bakery
- Martin Grunstein – Success Communications Pty Ltd
- John Lees – John Lees Business group (Very funny)
- Mark Carter – Past Trainer Contiki Tours has many stories (ask for the Teddy Bear!)
- Amanda Stevens – One of the BEST Speakers in Australia on understanding customers & consumers
- Andrew Griffiths – Andrew Griffiths Enterprises (The Small Business Guru)
- Justin Herald – The “Attitude” Guy
- Barry Bull – Little Bull Enterprises (Amazing Toowoomba Music Store stories)
- Catherine DeVrye – Lemon & Honey
Customer Experience Experts & Gurus
- Jaquie Scammell – Amazing!
- John Formica – ex Disney guy
- Ivan Frangi – The Frangi Group
- Chris Smoje – DIME™ Customer Service
- Isabella Villani – Exceed Global
- Colin Pearce C & C Pearce in SA (The Bellringer!)
- James Adonis
- Barry Urquhart – Marketing Focus in WA
Customer Strategy Speakers & CX Programs
These training experts also offer great Systems and Processes for Better Customer Service Development & Delivery
- Steve Simpson – UGR’s Keystone Management Services
- Darrell Hardidge – Saguity
- Alex Allwood All Work Together – CX Mapper
- Monique Richardson – CSIA Customer Service
- Hugh Gyton – Scaling Up Coaches
- David Jaffe – LimeBridge
- Nigel Collins Game of Inches Coaching
- Graham Harvey – Service EQ
- Jesse DeJardins – ex Tourism Australia Digital and The Guest Experience Map
- Dan Gregory – The Impossible Institute
- Toby Travanner at The Learning Company
Inspirational Customer Experience Speakers – OVERSEAS
- Shep Hyken USA Shepard Presentations, LLC
- Jack Mitchell USA Mitchell Stores
- John DiJulius USA – World Authority on Customer Experience
- David Avrin USA – Visibility International
- Bruce Temkin USA – Qualtrics Temkin Group
- John Tschohl USA – Customer Service Strategist & Service Culture
- Don Peppers USA
- Ron Kaufman ASIA Uplifting Service
- Tom Abbott SOCO Sales Training – Singapore ASIA
Customer Loyalty & Retention Experts
Medical, Health & Dental Patient Experience Experts
- Ultimate Patient Experience NSW – Dr David Moffet
- Dental Phone Excellence NSW– Jayne Bandy
- Redsok – QLD Craig Allingham (great Book!)
- Insight Patient Satisfaction Solutions – VIC Kerry Bielik
- Cleveland Clinic in USA (Love their Books on Healthcare Patient Experience!)
Customer Surveying “Mystery Shopping” Experts & Speakers
- OOPS – Michelle Pascoe
- Saguity – Darrell Hardidge
- Invisible Guest
Best Customer Experience Training – Via Online Programs
- Lynda (LinkedIn Learning)
- Typsy (Hospitality training)
- WorldManager (Franchises)
Associations Related To Customer Experience Improvement
- Mystery Shopping Professionals Association Asia Pacific
- Customer Service Institute of Australia – CSIA
- Auscontact – Call Centre Association
BEST Customer Service Books (CLASSICS)
I have many Customer Experience Books but these are my Customer Service Classics!
- Moments of Truth by Jan Carlzon
- Hug Your Customers by Jack Mitchell
- Marriott’s Book – The Spirit to Serve by J.W.Marriott
- Disney Institute – Be Our Guest – Perfecting the Art of Customer Service
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPEAKER CONTACT your friendly local Speakers Bureau
This Blog is a WORK IN PROGRESS for my speaking colleagues, Businesses and the Conference Industry. If you have any suggestions or ideas for inclusion please call me on 0408 375100 or send an email.
ABOUT David Staughton CSP & Big Hat
David “Big Dave” Staughton is an Award-winning Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) with over 15 years of professional speaking & consulting experience. He is a past board member of Professional Speakers Australia and an advisor to a large Australian speakers bureau.
Big Hat Professional Services provides Online Workshops, Webinars and Coaching on Business Strategy, Sales and Service using Certified Speakers and Trainers.
NEED HELP ? – NEXT STEPS
- Would you like to discuss your presenting or speaking business?
- Would you like to discuss your plans for an upcoming conference or online event?
- Maybe an online consultation to discuss a challenging issue?
Book a “1 on 1” Session with Dave for an Online Meeting
If you would like to read more NEW BLOGS for growing your business or more information about the speaking & conference industry please sign up to the e-newsletter or connect with me here on LINKEDIN or FACEBOOK
You can also download some of the FREE E-BOOKS available here.
If you would just like a chat or have any suggestions for this website please call David on 0408375100 or contact us
www.presentationskillsacademy.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved