BOOKS for New Presenters, Trainers & Remote Speakers
Here are my recommendations for the BEST books for new presenters and speakers.
- Would you like to learn to be a better presenter?
- Want more confidence?
- Like to develop more speaker skills to engage your audience?
Then these books and resources are for YOU!
Expert Positioning and Personal Branding
These books can help you position and differentiate yourself in the
Better Graphics & Powerpoint Presentations
These are amazing speaker for books for designing better presentations and screen graphics.
Pitching Your Ideas
These speaker books are for speakers who want to be more persuasive and learn to pitch their ideas from the stage
Using More Humour when Presenting
These are my favourite speaker books for being a funnier speaker
Telling Stories and Being Memorable
Some very good Speaker Books on Storytelling and Story Theatre
Facilitation Techniques Books
If you want to learn to be a better facilitator- I love these speaker books
Books on Video Confidence & Making Videos
Every online trainer and presenter needs to be confident on camera and make more videos –
I strongly recommend Julian Mather’s Book & E-Book – Get Video Smart
This page is a Work in Progress – If you have any books that are “MUST READS” for Presenters, Trainers and Online Speakers please call or email me.
ABOUT David Staughton CSP & Big Hat
David “Big Dave” Staughton is an Award-winning Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) with over 15 years of professional speaking & consulting experience. He is a past board member of Professional Speakers Australia and an advisor to a large Australian speakers bureau.
Big Hat Professional Services provides Workshops, Webinars and Online Training on Sales, Service & Strategy.
The Presentation Skills Academy offers mentoring & skills development for presenters and speakers. Virtual Presentation Skills and advice on Branding, Positioning, Content Strategy and Webmarketing/SEO.
- Virtual Speaking, Webinars & Online Workshops
- Virtual Host & Online Master of Ceremonies
- Mentoring & Coaching for Experts, Specialists & Speakers
- Complete Content Conference Package
- Business Growth Consulting & Advisory
NEXT STEPS WITH DAVE
- Would you like to discuss your plans for becoming a better presenter?
- Would you like to discuss your plans for an upcoming conference or event?
- Maybe an online consultation to discuss a challenging issue?
Book a “1 on 1” Session with Dave for an Online Zoom Meeting
If you would just like a quick chat or have any suggestions for this website please call David on 0408375100 or contact us
www.presentationskillsacademy.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved