BLOGS for Virtual Presenters, Online Trainers & Remote Speakers
IDEAS & RESOURCES for newbies and established Virtual Presenters & Online Trainers. Improve Your Presentation Skills during the Corona Downturn.
This page contains many BLOGS for Experts, Specialists and Online Presenters on a range of useful topics like presentation skills, speaker bureaus and the event marketplace – ENJOY!
BLOGS for Speakers, Presenters & Trainers on developing Presentation Skills
These Blogs for Presenters & Trainers provide ideas and resources to improve your SKILL as a presenter during your corona crisis lockdown, sabbatical or downtime
- BEST Coaches and Mentors for Experts & Specialists – Get some COACHING!
- Adding HUMOUR and Comedy to your Presentations
- Tips for improving your “Business Founder Story” – telling the STORY of your Business
- The Role of an MC – Master of Ceremonies – A Checklist for an Event MC
- Graphical Facilitation Resources for Speakers & Presenters
- Biggest MISTAKES Event conference Speakers Make On Stage
BLOGS for improving your Online Speaker MARKETING
Want to Improve Your Website during the Lockdown? – See the Online Speaker Marketing page
BLOGS on creating Speaker Marketing COLLATERAL
- How to Write the perfect EXPERT BIO that positions you
- Best VIDEO EXPERTS & tools for Presenters to make more videos
- BEST Presenter SHOW REEL & Sizzle Reels – How to create them
- 2020 Best Portrait and Headshot Photographers for Presenters
BLOGS on Growing your Presenting & Training Business !
Here are some blogs for Presenters & Experts to help grow your training & presentation business.
- Getting More Bookings NOW – How to GROW your Presenting & Training Business
- Best Ways to GET MORE GIGS – How to Grow your Presenting and Training Business
- Convert more Presentation Enquiries into Bookings – Best QUESTIONS to ASK
BLOGS on Strategies for Your Presenting & Training Business during the Corona Crisis and Downturn
- Pivot Your Training and Speaking Business and add more value during the Crisis
- BEST Strategies & Resources for Presenters & Trainers during the Corona Crisis
BLOGS on Working with TALENT AGENCIES & BUREAUS
These Blogs for Experts & Specialists cover how to work with Speakers Bureaus
- Best SPEAKERS BUREAUS and TALENT MANAGERS in Australia
- How you can get More Bureau Bookings from Speakers Bureaus
- Advantages of being an EXCLUSIVE with a Speakers Bureau
BLOGS on How to have a BETTER CONFERENCE
These Blogs can help to improve your conference
- Using AV & TECH for Better Conference Outcomes
- Conference Design Strategies for an Engaging Conference Program
- How to get More Conference Attendees at Your Event
- How to Run a More Successful Conference or Convention
Who are the BEST EXPERTS & PRESENTERS for Your Event or Conference ?
Here are David “Big Dave” Staughton’s comprehensive summaries of the best Event & Virtual Conference Speakers in Australia and New Zealand. Who is HOT ?
- 2020 Guide to Australian PRESENTER & SPEAKER FEES
- Best Hosts & MCs – Master of Ceremonies in Australia – LIST
- Best MOTIVATIONAL Experts in Australia – LIST
- Best FUTURISTS & TRENDS Experts in Australia – LIST
- Best PRODUCTIVITY & TIME MANAGEMENT Experts & Trainers – LIST
- Best Big Name CELEBRITIES as a Event or Conference Headliner – LIST
- Best Business FOUNDERS / CEOs – LIST
- Best STRATEGISTS & STRATEGY Experts – LIST
- Best CUSTOMER SERVICE Experts & Trainers – LIST
- Best Conference Speakers Based in MELBOURNE – LIST
- Best Keynote Speakers in NEW ZEALAND – LIST
- More lists coming soon!
Consider joining Professional Speakers Australia (PSA) or attending their Annual Speakers Convention
BLOGS for Speakers about the Event Marketplace
These articles provide an overview of the entire event and conference marketplace in Australia, strategies & suggestions for how, where and when you can find more events to present at.
- 2020 HOT Conference TOPICS & Conference Themes
- 2020 Guide to Australian Conference SPEAKER FEES
- 2020 CALENDAR for Speakers Events & Marketing
- Who Hires Speakers? – Overview of the Australian SPEAKER MARKET – You should read this!
- LIST of Organisations wanting a GUEST SPEAKER – Where to Speak for FREE
- LIST of the BEST EVENTS to showcase your speaking – Where to Speak in front of a room of speaker buyers
ABOUT David Staughton CSP & Big Hat
David “Big Dave” Staughton is an Award-winning Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) with over 15 years of professional speaking & consulting experience. He is a past board member of Professional Speakers Australia and an advisor to a large Australian speakers bureau.
Big Hat Professional Services provides Workshops, Webinars and Online Training on Sales, Service & Strategy.
The Presentation Skills Academy offers mentoring & skills development for presenters and speakers. Virtual Presentation Skills and advice on Branding, Positioning, Content Strategy and Webmarketing/SEO.
- Virtual Speaking, Webinars & Online Workshops
- Virtual Host & Online Master of Ceremonies
- Mentoring & Coaching for Experts, Specialists & Speakers
- Complete Content Conference Package
- Business Growth Consulting & Advisory
NEXT STEPS WITH DAVE
- Would you like to discuss your plans for becoming a better presenter?
- Would you like to discuss your plans for an upcoming conference or event?
- Maybe an online consultation to discuss a challenging issue?
Book a “1 on 1” Session with Dave for an Online Zoom Meeting
If you would just like a quick chat or have any suggestions for this website please call David on 0408375100 or contact us
www.presentationskillsacademy.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved