2020 Popular Webinar Topics For Online Presenters & Virtual Speakers During & Recovering from The Corona Crisis – The New Normal
by David Staughton, Business Growth Expert – Original Blog April 19 – Updated June 2020
Here are some HOT WEBINAR TOPICS that are proving popular during the Corona Virus Crisis. These topics can help individuals and businesses survive and thrive during the lockdown and recovery period – “The New Normal”
Most of these webinars are currently being provided for FREE or minimal fee by different Industry Groups, Associations, Specialists & Presenters that want to help YOU! Some Australian and global experts are also offering these webinars and virtual conference presentations at special reduced fees.
Leading & Managing During The Corona Crisis and the New Normal
- Managing your business through a crisis
- Leading in a crisis – teamwork and resilience strategies
- Corona Crisis Business Strategies – What to do
- Staying Focussed and Productive in Times of Crisis
- Leading & Inspiring your Remote Team in Tough Times
- How to lead and coach a Virtual Team
- How to manage a sales team online / How to manage a virtual sales team
- Managing and Motivating your remote workforce: Getting the most done working from home.
- Business continuity planning and dealing with change and adversity
Business Tactics To Survive The Crisis Lockdown and the New Normal
- “Rightsizing” your Workforce – Legal & HR Strategies for stand downs, redundancies or just less hours?
- Reducing Your Workforce & Workplace Risks during the Corona Crisis
- Communicating with your customer during the Crisis – Being Calm – Online Comms Tools
- Handling Postponements & Cancellations – Deposits & Contracts
- How to cut & reduce costs through a crisis
- Online Commerce – Making Sales online and Shifting Your Business online
- Supply chain management in tough times
- Debt Collection during the crisis
- Managing Your Cashflow in Tough Times
- Wealth & Asset Management in Tough Times
Getting Government Grants & Stimulus
- Understanding and Applying for Government Stimulus Packages
- Making the most of Grants available to businesses affected by the Corona Virus
- How to apply for corona grants and Subsidies for your small business
Pivot Your Business – Strategies For Creating New Income Streams
- Best Practice Virtual Consulting with Patients– Medical, Allied Health & Psychologists etc
- Online Consulting for Service Professionals – Lawyers, Consultants, Accountants etc (Zoom or MS Teams)
- Creating Online Education Courses
- Re-Packaging Your IP for a Digital World
- Making Sales in a Virtual World (for Sales People)
- Business Stimulus – Getting Government Grants during the crisis
- Offering things that Add-Value during the Crisis
- Getting Sponsorships and Charity Donations during the Crisis
- Smart Marketing tactics during the Crisis
BEST WEBINAR TOPICS on Strategies For Rebounding After The Crisis
- Opportunities in the New Normal – Opening up after the Lockdown
- Pivot your Business – What do people want and need now?
- Making Sales in Tough Times
- Rebuilding your Team after the Crisis
- Making the most of the asset price reset
Webinar Topics on Adopting to Future Change
- Embracing a new normal – post-Corona Opportunities
- Is our world really changing? – Global impact of Corona
- When the pendulum swings back, will you be prepared? – Post Corona Strategies
Business Development Strategies
- How to use LinkedIn to win more clients during the lockdown and beyond
- Digital Marketing Strategies for Growth in the new normal
Webinar Topics on Productivity Hacks & IT tips
- Top IT tips to increase your efficiency at home and online
- Fabulous Tips Tricks & Clever ways to use Microsoft Office 365
- Tips for Overcoming Isolation under Lockdown
- Tips for Working from Home (WFH)
- How superstar VAs can be your secret weapon to success
Practical Webinar Topics on Improving Processes & Skills – how do I DO it?
- Online Learning and Qualifications – get Qualifications and Skills
- Other Things you can do at Home – The Home & Personal Improvement Bucketlist
- Skills you can do and learn while at Home – Hobbies, Cooking Skills etc
- Improving Your Professional Skills while at Home – esp Tech Skills
- Creating Content and Making VIDEOS at Home
- How to deliver and use Online Presentations and Online Meetings like Zoom
Personal Tactics To Survive The Corona Crisis Lockdown and Second Wave
- Virus Health & Infection Protocols & Prevention- Wash Your hands!
- Staying Safe from the Corona Virus – What you can do
- Best practice social distancing and social isolation etiquette
- Boosting Your Immune System – Stay Healthy!
- Staying Fit and Healthy at Home – Workouts
- Educating your Kids at Home
- Eldercare during the crisis – Looking after your Parents
Mental Health & Wellbeing During The Crisis Lockdown and Second Wave
- Coping with Isolation in Lockdown
- Dealing with Mental Health & Depression
- Suicide & Self Harm Prevention
- Maintaining Positivity & Possibility during the Crisis
- Promoting a healthy mindset at a time of stress and change
- Why is inclusion the future? – Harmony & Diversity in the Post-corona Workplace
- 2020 Best Virtual TALENT & Presenters for Online Events & Virtual Conferences
- 2020 Guide To Australian Conference Speaker FEES (updated for Corona Crisis)
- BEST Online Presentation TIPS & Ideas for Virtual Presenters
- Biggest MISTAKES made during an Online Presentation or Webinar
- LIVESTREAMING Resources for Virtual Conferences & Meetings during the Corona Crisis
- BEST RESOURCES & Strategies for Speakers & Presenters during the Co-Vid19 Corona Crisis
This Blog is a service to my colleagues in the Speaking and Conference Industries – If you have any suggestions for improvement – let’s chat!
ABOUT David Staughton CSP & Big Hat
David “Big Dave” Staughton is an Award-winning Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) with over 15 years of professional speaking & consulting experience. He is a past board member of Professional Speakers Australia and an advisor to a large Australian speakers bureau.
Big Hat Professional Services provides Online Workshops, Webinars and Coaching on Business Strategy, Sales and Service using Certified Speakers and Trainers.
NEED HELP ? – NEXT STEPS
- Would you like to discuss your presenting or speaking business?
- Would you like to discuss your plans for an upcoming conference or event?
- Maybe an online consultation to discuss a challenging issue?
Book a “1 on 1” Session with Dave for an Online Meeting
If you would like to read more NEW BLOGS for growing your business or more information about the speaking & conference industry please sign up to the e-newsletter or connect with me here on LINKEDIN or FACEBOOK
You can also download some of the FREE E-BOOKS available here.
If you would just like a chat or have any suggestions for this website please call David on 0408375100 or contact us
www.presentationskillsacademy.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved