Who are the TOP Online Presenters & Virtual Speakers for Webinars, Online Workshops, Digital Conferences and Virtual Conferences?
- Need some talent for an upcoming virtual conference or online event?
- Want a great webinar presenter or host for a webinar or online training program?
- Does your online event need an online MC or Host?
The Covid-19 Crisis has seen a HUGE rise in demand for experienced Online Presenters, Webinar Presenters, Remote Speakers and Speakers for Digital & Virtual Conferences.
There is also a need for skilled Professional Online HOSTS for these events.
Virtual conference experts, Live Streaming Specialists, Zoom experts, MS Teams and other Online Presentation Experts are also in strong demand.
Initially, most people wanted to know HOW to use the online meeting tools like Zoom and MS Teams, now they are looking for quality online CONTENT and expert online presenters on leadership & teamwork, online communication skills and online sales & strategy skills.
Here are some of the Top Online Talent in Australia.
BEST Virtual Speakers / Remote Speakers for Virtual Conferences using a Livestreaming Studio (stand up presenters)
Offering “Full body on a virtual stage” style interactive presentations from a livestreaming studio for virtual conferences and online events – just like a TV Presenter.
Many of these presenters & speakers have significant “on camera” experience and most now have set up their own home TV set or Livestreaming studio.
- Chris Helder – “Useful Beliefs” Virtual Motivational Talk (#1 in Australia)
- Rowdy McLean – Leadership & Team
- Anneli Blundell – Leadership & Teams
- Mark Carter – Teams and Communication
- Louise Mahler – Communication Expert & Opera Star
- Darren Hill & Alison Hill – Pragmatic Thinking – Leadership, Culture and Feedback
- Mykel Dixon – Creativity & Artistry
- Keith Abraham – Goals and Productivity
- Amanda Stevens – Consumer Futurist
- Michael Crossland – Inspirational Speaker
- Dan Gregory – The Impossible Institute
- Todd Hutchison – Corporate Mechanic
- Jacqueline Nagle – Communications
- Colin James – Corporate Communications and Leadership Expert
- Justin Coulson – Parenting –
- Jane Anderson – Content Creation –
- Simon Bowen – the Models Guy – awesome co-creation sessions drawn on a glass wall or tablet
- Gihan Perera – Futurist – occurring edge virtual presentations with prezi video
- Kim Seeling Smith – Future of Work and leading in Crisis –
- Michelle Bowden – Presentation Skills –
- Nigel Collin – Game of Inches (improvement) –
- Gus Balbontin – Futurist –
- Chris Riddell – Futurist –
- Steve Sammartino – Futurist –
- Julian Mather – Video Smart –
- Glen Sharkey NZ – Teamwork and Working from Home –
- Vinh Giang USA – Video and Presentation Skills –
- Seth Godin USA – An amazing Virtual presenter –
BEST Webinar Presenters & Online Program Presenters – Mostly seen on screen with a great online presentation
These virtual presenters offer great online programs for LIVE online training
- Mark Carter – Teams and Communication –
- Colin Boyd (now in USA) –
- Michael McQueen – Trends Forecaster –
- Lynn Cazaly – Effective Workplaces
- Jane Anderson – Content Creation –
- Scott Dutton – Conflict Resolution and Difficult Situations
- Donna McGeorge – WFH, Productivity & Better Meetings –
- Sarah Cordiner – Online Training Courses Expert –
- Frank Furness – Sales & Social Media –
- Dr Neryl East – PR & Communications –
- Donna Hanson – Productivity and Tech Training Guru –
- Colin James – Expert Communications Trainer
- Craig Rispin – Futurist –
- Michael Licenblat – Resilience –
- Kate Toon – SEO Academy
- Jenny Cartwright – Phone Sales, Comms and Outbound Selling –
- Paula Smith – Presentation Skills –
BEST Virtual MCs & Online Hosts for Online Events, Expos and Online Awards Nights
- Warwick Merry – Online Host & MC
- Andrew Klein – Online MC & Host – Klein Online
- Toby Travanner – Online MC & Event Host
- Mykel Dixon – Virtual MC and Host
- Greg Ward – NZ’s most prominent MC and Online expert
- Jordana Borensztajn – Virtual MC
- Marty Wilson – Online Host & MC
- Anthony Laye – Virtual MC
- Jason Clarke – Online Facilitator
- Peter Merrett – Online Host
- Sally Foley-Lewis – Virtual MC
BEST “Online Business Coaches” & Communities doing Group Presentations Online
- Dale Beaumont – Business Blueprint –
- Brendan Buchard – High Performance Habits –
- Kerwin Rae – K2 –
- Glenn Carlson – KPI/Dent Global –
- Jack Delosa – the Entourage –
- James Schramko – Superfast Business –
BEST Online Impersonator & Entertainers
- Ben Price – Online Comedian & impersonator –
How to FIND online Talent for your Online Event
Here are some of the names that are being used to describe VIRTUAL TALENT. This can help you find candidates with a Google Search. Generally speaking, you may be looking for people with good “on camera” experience (Working without a Live audience e.g on TV) or someone with good online training experience (working with a remote audience)
- Online Coach
- Online Presenter
- Online MC
- Online Host
- Remote Presenter
- Remote Speaker
- Remote Speaking
- Video Editor or Producer
- Virtual Conference Host or MC
- Virtual Presenter or Virtual Speaker
How to CHOOSE your Online Talent for your event
Make sure you read TESTIMONIALS relating to their ONSCREEN & ONLINE expertise & past presentations
- TV production and PR experience
- Presenting to Camera experience
- Virtual Conference Presenter testimonials
- Virtual MC Testimonials
- Online Presenter Testimonials
- Webinar testimonials
Virtual Talent & Online Presentation offers on a Website
These virtual presenters have a great Virtual/Online presentation offer and explain it well
- David Avrin USA –
- Vinh Giang USA is really good with an amazing home studio
- Chris Riddell Home Broadcast Studio here
- https://donnahanson.com.au/virtual has on-demand, online and replays.
This blog is a provided as a service to my colleagues in the Speaking and Conference Industries.
If you know anyone ELSE who deserves to be on this list of the BEST online talent please contact me.
ABOUT David Staughton CSP & Big Hat
David “Big Dave” Staughton is an Award-winning Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) with over 15 years of professional speaking & consulting experience. He is a past board member of Professional Speakers Australia and an advisor to a large Australian speakers bureau.
Big Hat Professional Services provides Online Workshops, Webinars and Coaching on Business Strategy, Sales and Service using Certified Speakers and Trainers.
NEED HELP ? – NEXT STEPS
- Would you like to discuss your presenting or speaking business?
- Would you like to discuss your plans for an upcoming conference or online event?
- Maybe an online consultation to discuss a challenging issue?
Book a “1 on 1” Session with Dave for an Online Meeting
If you would like to read more NEW BLOGS for growing your business or more information about the speaking & conference industry please sign up to the e-newsletter or connect with me here on LINKEDIN or FACEBOOK
You can also download some of the FREE E-BOOKS available here.
If you would just like a chat or have any suggestions for this website please call David on 0408375100 or contact us
www.presentationskillsacademy.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved